Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

President of the Phillipines

OK - I'm not posting daily...here it goes quickly! DAY 2: Sunday, August 19th - I decided to go shop for some interview clothes since I wasn't sure if my FL duds would work. The night before when we went to Koreatown, we were near Herald Square and I saw the Macy's! OK - so on Sunday we go have pizza, then SHOPPING! Yeah, Josh's favortite! The biggest Macy's in the world...I did find a great dress for $198...a little pricey, but a Ralph Lauren that Josh helped me pick out. While Josh visited the "men's lounge" (disappointing, because it wasn't a room full of couches and computers with fast Wi-Fi connections), I found out that the dress was actually on mega-sale at $35.99! Yay! Unfortunately, that was the extent of my luck in the following day's interview... 30 Rock Moment: Finding this suit that looks like the one Liz Lemon wore in the first episode...Jack "You should dress like that everyday." Liz "Yeah, if I was president of the Phillipines!" Her dress looked like this one...it was only $20! Maybe I would have gotten Monday's job with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Come back again soon!!